Welcome to Church Base Community! We're so happy to see you've chosen to start building a stronger community using Church Base.
Getting started is easy! If you're already using Church Base Giving, your church and campus information is already synced to your Community dashboard.
If you'd like to setup additional churches or campuses you can click, "Resources" in the side menu.
Once your church and campuses are set up, there are a few different ways you can begin adding or importing your congregation and volunteers.
- Batch import from another database.
For more information: How to Import People
- Send your congregation the public form (available under organizations) to allow them to create their profile and add their family data themselves.
For more information: Church On-Board Form
Manually add people and manage their information profile.
For more information: How to Manually Add People
- Set Up Departments & Positions
- Stewarding People: Community Profiles, Household, Notes, and Activity Tracking
- Add a New Church or Campus
- Communicate with People
- Create Groups & Lists
- Schedule Volunteers in Positions
- Create Service Plans
- Keep Track of Attendance
- Add Rooms & Classes
We want to hear from you!
Help us help you - please rate this Article below to let us know if you have found it helpful. We are always working to provide you with the best possible experience.
Thank you for choosing ChurchBase! :)