Keep track of people's coming and going by using the Church Base Community "Check-in" feature located in your dashboard.
You can use this feature for anything as large as weekly services to something as small as lifegroups and anything else in between.
Using it for daycare? We hoped so. To help keep the children in your community safe we added a feature that you not only have to check-in a child, but it's also mandatory to check them out as well. ❤️
Here's how to use it
- First, make sure you are in the Community section of your dashboard.
2. Click "check-ins" in either the top menu or in the left-hand side column. Then, click the "Add Checkin" button on the right.
3. Here, you'll begin creating the event. Fill out all the information on the form: what they're checking in for, what service, what location, what campus, date and time, who are they (are they a guest, volunteer, child, etc.), and if they require a check-out (like children in a daycare) make sure that option is chosen. Click save.
4. Your event listing will be created and will look like this:
5. To begin using the form, click on the little eye ball that says, "view" and it opens up to what your congregants will see on the front-end.
*Church Base Tip: Having a conference? Set up a few iPads in the lobby and use this check-in form as mandatory to attend the conference!
6. If they are a regular attendee, they can search for their name. If they don't have a Community Profile created with your Church, they can create one right there and take their photo to attach it to their profile. You can also list any family members or guests that are in attendance with them.
7. After you are done, click "Done" or "Check-In" and it automatically refreshes to a new form to let the next person check-in.
As soon as someone is done checking in, they are sent a confirmation text message directly to their phone. It looks like this:
Click the link and it opens to a QR code that is linked to your community profile and the person who checked in. (super neat, right?)
Go back to your list of event check-ins that you created, and you can watch the number of people who have been checked in or checked out.
We want to hear from you!
Help us help you. Please rate this article below and let us know if you found it helpful. We are always working on providing you with the best possible experience. Thank you for using Church Base. :)