WATCH THE VIDEO!
Step 1: In your Dashboard, select the "Community" module in the dropdown menu
Step 2: Select "Services" in the side menu
Step 3: Select "Add Service"
Step 4: Complete information about your Church service and select "Save"
By clicking the + sign you can add "Service Times"
Step 5: After your save your Service, your plan will load in "Services".
To edit, plan, and schedule your volunteers, select the name of your Service
Step 6: In the "Service" tab, you can edit any information regarding your Church service
Step 7: In the "Plan" tab, you can create a service plan. You can "Copy From" a previous service or start fresh with a new one.
- Select "Add Heading" to separate your service into sections.
- Select "Add Item" or "Add Song", enter the name, and duration. The Service Plan will automatically calculate the length of the service when you add new items with their times.
When you have entered all of the elements of your Service, select "Save"
Step 8: In the "Service Team" tab, you can schedule your Volunteers
Select the "+" to schedule a Volunteer for that position
Step 9: Type or select the name of the Volunteer that you would like to schedule into that position.
The Volunteer will need to be previously assigned to that Position to be able to be scheduled. For more information, go to: How to Assign & Schedule Volunteers
- Getting Started on Community
- How to Add a New Church & Campus
- Stewarding People: Community Profiles, Household, Notes, and Activity Tracking
- How to Keep Track of Attendance
We want to hear from you!
Help us help you - please rate this Article below to let us know if you have found it helpful. We are always working to provide you with the best possible experience.
Thank you for choosing ChurchBase! :)