To allow paid apps on your iTunes account...
- Login into your iTunes Connect, login, else Signup
- Click on Agreements, Tax, and Banking
- Click on Request button for Paid Applications
- Tickmark the checkbox “I have read and agree to the agreement presented above"
The iOS Paid Applications contract is now displayed under Contracts In Process. You will need to Setup Contact Info, Bank Info and Tax Info Contact Info:
- Click on Add New Contact: Enter required information, and click on Save button
- Setup Bank Info Contract: Choose Bank Account or Add Bank Account, and click on Save
- Setup Tax info: Click on SetupSetup respective Form as per your need
- Click on Done
To setup your Google Play account to accept paid apps...
You'll need to link your Play Console to a payments profile:
- Sign in to your Play Console.
- Click Download Reports > Financial.
- Select Set up a merchant account now.
- Type your business information to complete setup.
Your accounts are now ready to have paid apps on it. Let your designer know the price which you'd like to charge and we'll take it from there!