Under some circumstances, you may be required or desire to have your own Google Play developer account. The cost is only $25/yr and the benefits are awesome, including getting your own brand on the account!
Here's a quick guide to setting that up:
- Go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/
- Fill out the form and add your information
- Fill out your billing, and you're done!
- Sign in to your Play Console.
- Click Settings > Users & permissions.
- To add a user, select Invite new user and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Use the "Role" selector to choose "administrator" role so we can have full permission to add your APIs to your app.
- Choose whether each permission applies to all apps in your developer account ("Global") or specific apps.
- Click "Send Invitation".
Let your designer know we have been added, and you're ready for us to take over!