Under some circumstances, you may be required or desire to have your own Google Play developer account. The cost is only $25/yr and the benefits are awesome, including getting your own brand on the account!
Here's a quick guide to setting that up:
- Go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/
- Fill out the form and add your information
- Fill out your billing, and you're done!
Next, add us to your account as a Global user. Invite the following email: email@example.com
- Sign in to your Play Console.
- Click Settings > Users & permissions.
- To add a user, select Invite new user and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Use the Role selector to choose administrator role so we can have full permission to add your APIs to your app.
- Choose whether each permission applies to all apps in your developer account (Global) or specific apps.
- Click Send Invitation.
Let your designer know we have been added, and you're ready for us to take over!
We want to hear from you!
Help us help you - please rate this Article below to let us know if you have found it helpful. We are always working to provide you with the best possible experience.
Thank you for choosing ChurchBase! :)