The first thing you'll need to collect is your EIN or Tax ID and your D-U-N-S Number, if you don't have a D-U-N-S number (most people don't) create one here:
- First Sign into your iTunes account here, if you don't have one, create one here. (ALWAYS ADD COMPANY NAME WHEN GIVEN THE OPTION)
- You may already have a DUNNS, click here to search for it.
- After entering all your information, click submit, if you already have a D-U-N-S number it will email it to you. If you don't have one, the page will prompt you, asking if you'd like to forward your information to D-U-N-S, click yes.
- This will take about 5 business days to get a D-U-N-S number back. Once you receive your D-U-N-S number, you may be required to wait 7 days before using it. If so, you will be required to wait 7 days before enrolling in the Apple Developer program.
- Once you have received your D-U-N-S number, please send the following information to your designer via the chat button:
- Your D-U-N-S number
- Your legal entity name
- Your website URL (if you do not have a live website, let us know and we can assist you with this)
- Headquarters phone
- Your Apple ID login credentials
- Your work email address
6. The Church Base team will set up your iTunes Developer account and may require a one-time authentication code sent by Apple.