If your organization is not a 501(c)3 entity, you are still able to set up your Apple Developer account. To set up an Apple Developer account, you'll need to pay an annual $99 fee directly to Apple.
NOTE: You will need to create an organizational account, as opposed to an individual account. You will be prompted to select the account type upon enrollment. Selecting an individual account will result in us not being able to publish your app.
To begin registration as an Organization you'll need a D-U-N-S Number, if you don't have a D-U-N-S number (most people don't) create one here:
- First Sign into your iTunes account here, if you don't have one, create one here.
- Once registered or signed in, click here to search for your D-U-N-S number.
- After entering all your information, click submit, if you already have a D-U-N-S number it will email it to you. If you don't the page will prompt you, asking if you'd like to forward your information to D-U-N-S, click yes.
- This will take about 5 business days to get a D-U-N-S number back.
Once you have your D-U-N-S number...
- Once logged into your iTunes account go to https://developer.apple.com/enroll/and fill out the form. Choose "Organization" during the sign up process. (ALWAYS ADD COMPANY NAME WHEN GIVEN THE OPTION). If you set up an "Individual" account, we will not be able to have access to publish your app.
- The account should be approved within 24-48 hours. If the approval process takes longer than that, please contact Apple here.
- Once your account has been approved, you will receive an email welcoming you to the program.
- The last step of this process will be inviting Church Base's publishing team as an admin to the account. Click here for steps on how to complete that process.
We want to hear from you!
Help us help you - please rate this Article below to let us know if you have found it helpful.
We are always working to provide you with the best possible experience.
Thank you for choosing ChurchBase! :)