Church Base is a robust and feature rich software which sometimes may feel a little overwhelming. We're here to walk you through every step of the process, to that end you can ALWAYS reach out to us on chat (bottom right corner) with any questions you may have.
If you're looking for a complete setup guide, click here.
Our setup processes are designed to help your church be as successful as possible. Here's what that process looks like, start - to - finish.
- Setup your organization (on the contribution module) this is required to begin on Church Base as it feeds your organizations information into the app, website, and ChMS. Without it, you can't design your app.
- Begin designing your church app & website. Church Base features a robust app builder allowing you to customize colors, look/feel, and create/manage all of your app pages. During your app setup you should start working on your iTunes Developer account as this can take some time.
- Begin the publishing process. Feel free to reach out to our team anytime with questions on the developer accounts.
- Setup your community (ChMS) module. This can take some time if you're not importing your congregation from another system.
- Schedule your Vision Call. This helps us learn more about your church's mission, answer any questions you have and get deeper insight into our tools.
Again, we recommend using our setup guide with video walkthroughs to go from start to finish through the process.