This Article will provide step-by-step Instructions on how to make edits to the pages on your app and PWA website within App Pages.
To edit a page on your app or website, begin by going to the Connection module then click App Pages on the left menu.
Within App Pages you can:
- Create new pages by selecting the Create Page button
- Edit pages by selecting the edit icon to the right of each page
- Delete pages by selecting the garbage can icon to the right of each page
- Edit and create cards on your home page by selecting the edit icon next to the Home page at the top of the list of pages
Find the page you would like to edit and click the edit icon to the right of it
After clicking the edit icon you can add your content and customize the page then select where you would like the page to appear
- Activated - allows you to publish the section or keep it as a draft.
- Show in Menu - allows you to show the section on the left menu of your app or keep hide it from the menu. (Usually if you list on a folder)
- Show in App - allows you to show/hide the section from the app. (Usually if you only want it displayed under PWA)
- Show in PWA - allows you to show/hide the section from the PWA. (Usually if you only want the page showing on the App)
We want to hear from you!
Help us help you - please rate this Article below to let us know if you have found it helpful. We are always working to provide you with the best possible experience.
Thank you for choosing ChurchBase! :)