Adjust vertical and horizontal alignment within Columns to achieve a "stretch-to-fill" column layout. This allows elements of columns with different heights to align with one another.
For each column, set the alignment options:
Column > Layout
- Space Between - Widgets start and end at the edge of the column, with equal space between them
- Space Around - Widgets are spaced equally, and the edges are half the size of the space between widgets.
- Space Evenly - Widgets have equal space between, before and after them.
This extends the ability of the inline positioning and lets you horizontally align the inline widgets that are placed in the same row. Choose from:
- Space Between - Same as the vertical control
- Space Around - Same as the vertical control
- Space Evenly - Same as the vertical control