With Document Settings, you control some basic and useful WordPress settings.
Click on the gear icon located at the bottom left of the panel.
- Title - Change the title
- Status - change the status (Draft, Pending, Private, Publish)
- Featured image - add a featured image
- Hide Title - Slide the switch to hide the title
- Page layout - Choose between the different layouts (Default, ChurchBase Canvas, ChurchBase Website Builder Full Width, etc.)
- Body style - choose between color, gradient, or image background
- Padding - add padding to the document
- Placeholder for your document’s custom CSS