A click on the top left hamburger icon in ChurchBase Website Builder will open ChurchBase's Style & Settings Configuration menu. Here, you can set ChurchBase Website Builder's Default Colors, Default Fonts, and the color palette for the Color Picker. You can also change various global settings and navigate to other areas of the site.
- Default Colors: Customize the primary, secondary, text and accent colors in ChurchBase Website Builder
- Default Fonts: Automatically selected fonts for primary and secondary headlines, body text and accent text
- Color Picker: Choose which colors will appear in ChurchBase Website Builder's color picker pre-set.
- Global settings: Choose the editor's font fallback, the content width, widgets space, stretched section fit to, page title selector and the lightbox settings.
- Dashboard setting: A link to the ChurchBase Website Builder setting. Described in detail here
- About ChurchBase Website Builder: A link to ChurchBase.com
- Finder: Opens the Finder to quickly find and navigate to another area of your site
- View Page: Opens the current page, in live mode in the browser.
- Exit to Dashboard: Exits to the WordPress editor of the current page or post.