ChurchBase website builder uses three main building blocks: Sections, Columns, and Widgets.
Sections are the largest building blocks, and inside them are groups of Columns. Columns sit inside of Sections and are used to house the Widgets. Widgets are placed inside of Columns. You control the Section, Column, and Widgets with their handle.
To edit the Section, Column, or Widget, Right Click their handle.
Note: Learn more about Right Click
1. Click the add/plus icon to create a Section, or click the folder icon to use a pre-designed Page or Block from our library
2. Set your Column structure
3. Right click to Edit, Duplicate, Copy, Delete etc.
Use the Section handle to: add a section, drag a section, or delete.
Note: Learn more about Sections here
Set the Columns Width. You can do it under Layout, or drag the dashed line between the Columns.
1. To add more Columns Right Click > Add New Column
2. Insert Widgets to your Columns
3. Note: Learn more about Columns here
1. Insert Widgets inside your Columns
2. A Widget width is set by the Column width
Note: Learn more about ChurchBase Widgets here
Next step - Insert templates to your page