This is where it get's a little bit tricky. Feel free to reach out to our team and they will help you change this for free!
- Go to your domain registrar (ex. Godaddy) and log in.
- Find your domain and click "Manage DNS"
- You will see a list of records there, delete any "A Records"
- Then add a record, choose "A Record" and enter the destination: 184.108.40.206
- Save those settings.
- Go to your dashboard and then the website module.
- Click "Settings" on the header menu.
- Then "Domain Setup" on the left.
- Enter the domain name under "Map New Domain Name" and click "Map Domain"