To customize your website header click "Customize" from the website module header. Then choose "Header" from the customizer menu on the left.
- Once inside the header options, you can start by selecting "Logo" and changing out your logo if you haven't already.
- Next, go back one step and choose "Navigation" and choose the navigation style from the drop down. (Don't worry if on the preview you see the items squished or stacked, you can rearrange the items later)
- Next, go back one step and choose "Sticky Navigation." This is the bar that popups up as you scroll down on your site. Inside you can turn it on or off by clicking on the switch on the top of the menu. You can change the logo that shows up on the sticky menu here.
- If you'd like your main header to not be transparent over the header graphic, go back to the main customizer menu and select "Transparent Header" and change the background color to whatever you'd like.
- "Sub Menus" and "Mobile Navigation" are advanced settings and not needed on your site.