Note: All Church Base customers get free Technical setup, so you don't have to do any of this, just fill out your technical setup form here.
Advanced Video Walkthrough
Customizing the logo, colors, fonts, and menus.
We'll walk you through what to change and how...
- From the website module, click "Customize" on your header menu.
- First choose "General Settings" > "Site Identity". This allows you to change the title of the site, and add a Favicon.
- Next, go back to the main menu by clicking the back arrow twice.
- Now choose "General" > "Social Media Links" and add the links to your social accounts. You may also click the back arrow once and choose "Social Icons" which allows you to choose which social icons will show up on your footer.
- Next, click the back button twice to return to the main men.
- Now choose, "Typography". This will allow you to customize global typography elements. Not necessary unless you'd like to change your font style.
- To work on your header, check out this article. Which includes step by step instructions.
- To work on your Menus, check out this article. Which includes step by step instructions.
- No need to customize the Events Calendar, that's completely set up already for you!